Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: Do I need a Drill to install a Hasp lock to a basic wooden bedroom door? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Do I need a Drill to install a Hasp lock to a basic wooden bedroom door? and more...

Open Question: Do I need a Drill to install a Hasp lock to a basic wooden bedroom door?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Will Wood Soak With Acrylic Paint?

I'm making a boomerang, and I want to know if I can paint it with the same acrylic paint you use for regular painting. I'm not painting designs. I plan to paint all of the boomerang in acrylic paint. Will it affect the wood? I asked another question in yahoo if I should paint or varnish first and they said paint that's why I'm painting first.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: alternative uses of tile wet saw?

Did anyone tried to use tile wet saw as a small table saw for wood or other uses? Sure the blade would have to be change? Any ideas...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: My bed is sunken in the middle where I sleep. Is there any way I can fix it?

The mattress is not very old but I believe the warranty is void. It is a pillow top mattress that can not be flipped over. Are there any solutions to fill the center area back?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i fix a dent/chip on my shower floor?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Good intercom system.?

Looking for a good intercom system or multiphone landline system that can be used as an intercom. It would have to work from a separate building to another building (both are electrically wired, or can be). Please provide links. TIA!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: