Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: cleaning & selling a dresser have a question about safety? and more...

 
 



Open Question: cleaning & selling a dresser have a question about safety? and more...

Open Question: cleaning & selling a dresser have a question about safety?

i posted up my ad and took photos the whole shabang i did tell them its really dusty and i will wipe it down as soon as i get an offer on it when (whoever wants it) comes to get it theyre going to have to carry it down a short flight of steps is it ok to wipe dust off of a solid wood dresser with just a damp cloth? i dont want to use wood polish and have someone drop it and decide theyre not going to take it or anything of that nature

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Would you use concrete or cement for a patio?

I just found out there is actually a difference! LOL. We are going a basic patio, no color or design ...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i come home and theres a crap load of bees in my room?

a lot of them are just spinning in circles and dying. this is very weird because ive never seen a bee in the house. do you think they have a hive inside my room? or do u think they are finding their way through some crack in the celing or walls?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: air stapler not firing.?

Hi, I have a bostitch s32sx air stapler that isn't firing. There are no air leaks when plugged in. When I pull the trigger I hear air come from the trigger and the driver doesn't move. I did a lot of research on how these guns work and from what I can tell the bumper isn't lifting up when the trigger is pulled to let air in the cylinder. I took the spring that holds the bumper down out to see what would happen and when I plug the gun up to air the driver works. I don't think it is the trigger because it isn't leaking air, just a small blast comes from the trigger when pulled but from what I have read that is normal. I think it has something to do with the bumper/exhaust area of the gun but not sure what. Any ideas on what to check or replace? Thanks, Scott

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: