Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: How can I fix my drain tile? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How can I fix my drain tile? and more...

Open Question: How can I fix my drain tile?

I have an older home. About 20 years ago, I had drain tile put in my basement---due to driveways on both side of the house----they dug up the basement and put the drain tile inside the house. It worked great until this year----it leaks in the basement only in one corner. The company that placed it is not longer in business. I called another company and they said that since that corner is the farthest from the sump pump---that maybe it is too much water sometimes to get to the sump pump. But now it leaks in that corner and side of house even from the melting snow-----there is no water in the sump pump. Can I chip away the cement---look for a blockage----and replace the cement? What would I look for?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what is the best brand of axe?

for chopping down trees, or just splitting wood? I just need a really good, sturdy tool for the job. What brand do you recommend?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: There is a wheel on my computer chair that comes off. How do I fix it?

The chair I sit on at the computer has one wheel that always comes off when the chair is tilted. How do I fix it?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What type of breakers do i need to run lights and receptacles in my basement?

Im going to put the lights on one circuit and the receptacles on another. I plan on having 4-5 4ft 2 bulb fluorescent lights. I also plan to put about 5 receptacles on the other circuit. Ill be using the receptacles for power tools. What size breakers and wire do i need?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I remove the protective film from a stainless steel cooker hood?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: