Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: what are those strips called to hang stuff on your wall without nails? and more...

 
 



Open Question: what are those strips called to hang stuff on your wall without nails? and more...

Open Question: what are those strips called to hang stuff on your wall without nails?

i've seen it advertised on tv...thanks!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i need to put a hole in my wall?

uhm, well i need to put a wire from one room to the next, but i need to put a hole in my wall, and i don't know how-LOL. I've tried a screwdriver, but it didn't work....

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i get furniture to be glossy?

ok well im painting my furniture right but my furniture is like super glossy already thts how i bought it but now tht i want to paint it i still want it to look as glossy and dont want the paint to leave rough brush marks on it plzz help!!!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Can I put a think layer of new concrete over old, can I add gravel to smarten up?

I have an old concrete garden path, cracked and too low so water gathers when it rains. I want to know if i can add a layer of new concrete, if so how think does it need to be to prevent cracking and could / should I add gravel to the top when I re-concrete it to smarten it up a bit? It's vegetable garden path so does not need to be perfect.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: My friend was re-finishing her floors in her house?

The sanding went wonderful, and she removed the dust, but when it came to the stain, she screwed up. She used a pole with a "sponge" on it and wiped it on, but didn't know that she was supposed to wipe off the excess, now it's dried. She hasn't applied the poly yet, but what should she do the guy at the store recommended a light sanding, but is there any other options?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: