Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: How do I build a Drumbone like the Blue Man Group play? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How do I build a Drumbone like the Blue Man Group play? and more...

Open Question: How do I build a Drumbone like the Blue Man Group play?

I have found a few places where it shows how to make it but the biggest thing is the reed. I'm not sure if it is necessary and if it is, I'm not sure what to make it out of or how to make it. Any help on creating a Drumbone would be great.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I want to paint the tile around my fire place... help?

i have leftover cream coloured paint from doing my bathroom.... it is paint for kitchens and bathrooms, so it is very strong. it has the primer built into the paint also. Can i use this paint on the tiles surrounding the outside of my fireplace? if so, how any info is greatly appreciated

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Re-Painting Bathroom with no exhaust. What kind of Spackle, Paint, Primer and anything else do I need?

I'm re-painting my apartment bathroom. It has a single window for moisture to escape. the reason I would like to repaint is b/c the ceiling paint is flaking, and the walls above the shower tiles appear to be bubbling a lot and are soft to the touch. The paint currently on their is the glossy type. Would I need to sand it down first or can I just prime over it? I'm new to painting so any help in what I need to buy and do would be awesome Thanks! oh sorry also, whoever painted the bathroom looks like they painted on some of the tiles also. Can I just get that off w/paint thinner or remover? Thanks Again!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: