Bookmark and Share




Saturday, March 6, 2010

Open Question: Do you Want to Know how to make to DIY gifts? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Do you Want to Know how to make to DIY gifts? and more...

Open Question: Do you Want to Know how to make to DIY gifts?

Looking for a special gift for your Mother and Did you Planned a gifts for the special day ? Here we offers a delightful selection of Mothers day Gifts Ideas & Shopping Guide and and also we suggest the Best DIY gifts for your moms

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Where in Delhi I can buy Maxforce Gel for Coakroches?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Do you want to Know the Best DIY gift for this Mothers day?

Looking for a special gift for your Mother and Did you Planned a gifts for the special day ? Here we offers a delightful selection of Mothers day Gifts Ideas & Shopping Guide and Also Mother's Day Gifts on a Budget

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I put a male head on the end of my coax cable coming from the wall?

Here is the deal....I just have a raw coaxial cable coming out of the wall...I need to put a male head on it, so I can connect it to my set top box. How do I add the head? I want to do this NOW, and not go buy anything....I have existing cables that I can cut the head off of, and re-attach it to this if possible. Thanks!! what's an f-connector haha! I did it! All I used were wirecutters and an old cable with a head already on it....The wire cutters stripped the new cable after a lot of twisting, and got the old head off as well....basically did a f-connector transplant! took all of 15minutes! woo hoo! now I can watch TRON in HD on my computer!! :)

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: