Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: wall designs to paint on for my new room.? and more...

 
 



Open Question: wall designs to paint on for my new room.? and more...

Open Question: wall designs to paint on for my new room.?

so im redoing my room and i have like 6 walls to do. i want it to be like black and purple, with some white, themed. so i was thinking do like a dark purple and a black and a lighter purple (but still sorta medium toned, not light light) and then i wanted to do some designs on them. like some sorta curly design or something but im not sure what to do.. i have some ideas to show you what i mean... http://dragonartz.wordpress.com/2009/05/… http://dragonartz.files.wordpress.com/20… like those sorta things i think?? idk any imput would be great but im trying to go for a sophisticated grown up room.. like i want each wall to be interesting with little subtle details that i can draw on it?? idk any imput would be amazing !! thanx! :D btw im 16

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I want to hang this frame on the wall but ..?

As always , It's extremely hard to nail . I live in apartment and it's probably made of sement or concrete . I have concrete nail which is quite long , and this wall is too hard to nail enough , so after when I hang a frame on the wall , there is huge gap between frame and the wall. I want to hang this frame completely attached to the wall . What can I do ? I don't have a drill .. I usually use a small hammer and nails .. But results are always sucks .

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Is it true installing car tint on a home window will break the home window?

Why? Is there a window tint film that won't break home window then?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I MADE A HOLE IN THE WALL!!HELP ME!!?

I,stupidly,was climbing the wall when my mom was sleeping.I knew the walls were thin but not thin enough where I could put a hole in the wall with my foot.I NEED advice NOW!!I'd much,much rather not let my mom find out about it,and I dont have money to pay someone to fix it.What do you do,what do you need,and how long does it take to fix a hole in the wall,and have it blend so you cant notice at all?Please,please help me soon because I think that when my mom wakes up,which should be soon,she'll move the painting I put over it or something!!help me,ASAP!!THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to fix a hole made by a drill?

I accidentally made a hole while drilling on a guitar, I want to know how to fill it in or at least cover it up

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how can i make these?

i really want to learn how to make one of these http://diy.wed-central.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/46208.jpg http://becomingsomething.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553c984b68834011572325e05970b-320wi

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: