Bookmark and Share




Saturday, March 6, 2010

Open Question: What is the best water based glue that is flexible after drying...because,? and more...

 
 



Open Question: What is the best water based glue that is flexible after drying...because,? and more...

Open Question: What is the best water based glue that is flexible after drying...because,?

I need to bind about 100 pages into a book....

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: My solar water heater panel pipes made of copper is chocked by salt deposits from the bore well water. Pl let?

solar panel chocked due to the deposits of salt like white granules thus preventing the water from getting circulated through the pipe lines inside the panel and not getting hot water properly.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what makita drill is better?

what drill is newer, faster, stronger and overall better. makita bhp-454 or makita bhp-451 thanks

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: foot stepped on mirror piece what should to do at 1st attempt?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Old house wiring coming out of the wall switch is one blue wire and one black wire only? and no ground?

Old house wiring coming out of the wall switch is one blue wire and one black wire only? and no ground need to connect to red black and green wire. for dimmer

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you sauder wires to other metal parts?

Im trying to figure out how to sauder so I can mod my Xbox 360 controller. I have only one shot at this so please help. I don't want to have to buy a brand new controller because of this!!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What is used to make a lampshade from scratch?

I have the frame, well two metal circles actually. I want to make a shade using this frame. The material to be used needs to be translucent and strong enough to hold its shape. The heat of the globe is a consideration. Also where can the required material be purchased? Store shades seem to be made of some plastic type material, sometimes covered. I may decide to cover my shade with fabric too.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how can i display my best basketball cards on my wall?

I have like 40 to 30 really elite cards that i would want to put ony my wall, is there any way i can do this. Each card is obviously covered with the plastic card slip and case.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Is installing a chain link fence hard? Can someone recommend a good website to teach me?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: toilet roll, skrunch or fold?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: