Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: What size screw will i need to fix down a door threshold bar? and more...

 
 



Open Question: What size screw will i need to fix down a door threshold bar? and more...

Open Question: What size screw will i need to fix down a door threshold bar?

I'm fitting some wood flooring and need to install door threshold bars which are to be screwed to the floorboards ( two part bars with a slot- in top part that covers the joins at the door and a fix down base ) .The thing is i'm not sure of the thickness of said boards .I do know they are the old variety that are wider than those used in modern homes , so i'm guessing they are thicker too .Any ideas what size screw would be suitable as i don't want to risk penetrating pipes etc under the floor .Any help would be much appreciated ..cheers . @John L .... 2" will take me into the downstairs neighbours ffs ya plank ;-D

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I had put some waterproof silicone?

on a crack in my tub (three layers of silicone) I now want to use a Bondo repair kit and need to get the silicone off. I'm not sure what to use or what is the best way to do this.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How high is the top shelf of a fridge?

What is the average height of a shelf in a fridge in inches?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: doews anyone know where i may find parts for a "white" (brand) treadle sewing machine cabinet?

im looking for parts to a 1911 white sewing machine cabinet with the cable lift system.if anyone has any information that may lead me to this part please llet my know

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How difficult is it to assemble a medium size wooden swing set?

My husband is very impatient and he would be the one putting it together if I decide to get one.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: