Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: carpet installation question? and more...

 
 



Open Question: carpet installation question? and more...

Open Question: carpet installation question?

I believe that this would be the correct thought process in finishing my basement but we have hung and mudded the drywall now and I want to put carpet in. prime and paint add trim tack strips (how do I secure into concrete?) and then install carpet? Correct??

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to take out Anchor Bolts from Concrete?

I have to move my wood framed shed that is stuccoed 14 Inches north. Previously it was bolted on to a concrete slab. I cut the nuts off but I need to still cut the stems off at the bottom so that I can move the shed. It probably ways 2,0000-3,0000 Pounds. My options are to figure out how to lift it a couple of inches and then cut the bolts flush with a Zaza or if I can find a machine that will act like a drill and grind down the bolts. The shed framing is made mostly with 2 by 4 framing it might be a challenge to life it.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: If you had a tank and the guts to use it what building would you destroy and why?

If you had a tank and the guts to use it what building would you destroy and why?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Do they get more? If you buy fabric and they only have enough for part of your project, do they order it for?

you? I want to try to make some valances but there is not enough fabric on the bolt. I could start with 3 and a half yards but I think I'll need about 18 for five 60" windows. So how does that work? Does it cost more if they have to order it?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: