Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 5, 2010

Open Question: White mould on my walls? and more...

 
 



Open Question: White mould on my walls? and more...

Open Question: White mould on my walls?

My flat has damp problems which I am working out a solution for. When I first moved in the mould was black. After cutting away the damage and replastering, the mould is now white. I know I haven't yet fixed the root cause but why the colour change?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What materials to purchase for a wall to keep sound and odors out from other side?

apartment living, trying to be tolerant, but when the neighbors smoke weed, or heavier drugs I gag. And their fighting gets too loud. It's the same all over, no point in moving. No luck in ridding of the junky's. Yes, I do have hepa air purifiers, but these expensive models won't filter heavy fumes. How can I sound proof my wall without going broke? Serious answers only. Thanks for any good advice.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: where can a buy plastic 55 gallon drums?

I live near Ottawa Ontario, and am looking to buy approximately 100 55gallon plastic drums. They can be used as long as they do not leak as they will be used as flotation. Does anyone know the average cost of a used plastic drum of this size? and does anyone know of any dealers of drums in the ottaw area?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: French Drain: Where should I put it?

I have standing water in my back yard and I would like to put int a french drain to direct to it an actual drain that runs out into the street. My property line starts on a rather steep hill, and I'm pretty sure the water is coming from the hill runoff. I am wondering if I should put the french drain where my property line starts, in the middle of the hill, or if i should put it where the water is pooling. Thanks for your answer in advance.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: ravenheat rsf 82et combi boiler h/w potentiometer?

Just replaced diverter valve and c/h &h/w sensors thought boiler was ok only to find that when the potentiometer is turned up more than half way the boiler flame goes out, but below half way the boiler continues to work {even though I would prefer the water hotter} now do you think it is just a new pot I need or can it be anything else? also the cheapest ravenheat pot is £28 can I buy just a pot from maplin and Connect the wires myself dont have corgie but I have a staffie

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I remove the forms from a concrete sidewalk after it sets?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: